To serve as the nation’s catalyst, inspiring optimal health for all.
To build a foundation for healthy communities, through educational resources, professional development and practice improvement, research, policy development, evaluation, and consult.
- Equity and Access
- Evidence and Outcomes-based Practices
In our endeavor to achieve systemic and sustainable change through education, policy and environmental strategies, we:
- Offer regional trainings and technical assistance through grant funding from federal, state and private agencies
- Provide site-based trainings and technical assistance on request from school districts and community organizations
- Develop online programs, student learning modules and curricula
- Assist with professional licensure, CEU and graduate-level credits
- Create strategic partnerships with other non-profit organizations and school systems
Work with us at the crossroads of education and public health to create healthier schools and communities!