To serve as the nation’s catalyst, inspiring optimal health for all.
To build a foundation for healthy communities, through educational resources, professional development and practice improvement, research, policy development, evaluation, and consult.
- Equity and Access
- Evidence and Outcomes-based Practices
CHL values diversity and equity in all aspects of its work. This includes employment practice, including without limitation, opportunities for employment, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination; and its selection and utilization of its volunteers, shall be without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, marital status or political affiliation. The Corporation strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment, whether engaged in by fellow employees, supervisors, managers, or board members. To view our Diversity Policy, click here.
In our endeavor to achieve systemic and sustainable change through education, policy and environmental strategies, we:
- Offer regional trainings and technical assistance through grant funding from federal, state and private agencies
- Provide site-based trainings and technical assistance on request from school districts and community organizations
- Develop online programs, student learning modules and curricula
- Assist with professional licensure, CEU and graduate-level credits
- Create strategic partnerships with other non-profit organizations and school systems
Work with us at the crossroads of education and public health to create healthier schools and communities!