Partnership for Success
CHL promotes the health and wellbeing of communities by supporting organizations and agencies in the delivery of professional development trainings. CHL currently partners with the Vermont Department of Health, Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs (ADAP) to provide professional development training through ADAP’s Partnerships for Success (PFS) Grant.
PFS is a three-year Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Grant. CHL assists and supports ADAP in providing training to PFS Lead Agencies and sub-grantees, VDH District Office Staff, and Vermont Coalitions and Community Partners. CHL assists in training design and delivery on a wide range of topics pertinent to PFS constituencies.
Recent trainings have included the following:
- Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training
- Increasing One’s Impact Through Deepening Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership Development for Community Organizing that Involves Multiple and Diverse Partner Engagement
- Advancing Policy Change at the Community Level to Address Substance Abuse Prevention
- Comprehensive Strategies for Engaging Parents and Caregivers in Prevention Using Best Practices
- Evaluation of Prevention Programs: Using a Results-based Accountability (RBA) Framework, Resources and Tools
- Increasing Cultural Competency for Promoting Healthier Living and Environments
For more information about Partnership for Success trainings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org